Team Assistant - CBRE GIP
About the role
The purpose of this position is to provide effective and proactive (administrative) support to the department and managers (amongst others you will be working for the Global Portfolio Manager, the Head of Analytics, the Tax Counsel). Because the GIP team has grown, additional support is needed.
Your main duties will be:
- Deliver all elements of administration to support the team and managers.
- Answer calls and route incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Respond to (routine) inquiries and provide information about the organisation as appropriate. Maintain confidentiality of all calls and information.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and preparing conference rooms.
- Interact with caterers/vendors for events, and co-ordinate setup in conference/meetings rooms as required.
- Prepare and format documents and presentations within Global Investors / Global Investment Partners (GI/ GIP) templates, corporate and compliance guidelines.
- Filing of confidential documents but also printing and binding documents.
- Book travel for managers and clients when required.
- Collate receipts and process expense claims.
What do you have to offer us?
- The ideal candidate finished a Bachelor of Science, having some working experience in a secretarial role or team assistant role is a definite plus
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and Powerpoiny). Ability to learn other GI/GIP systems such as Salesforce
- Previous work experience in a corporate/professional setting would be an advantage
- You speak Dutch + English (fluently)
- Good communication and organising skills, detail oriented
- Flexibile approach to work, willingness to learn and grow as a professional
About the team
About CBRE GIP
CBRE Global Investors specialises in managing real estate investments with different risk / return profiles and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. Clients of CBRE Global Investors are institutional investors, such as such as public and private pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, foundations and endowments, as well as private investors.
The company is part of the CBRE Group, which has over 75,000 employees across 370 offices worldwide.
CBRE Global Investment Partners (CBRE GIP) is part of CBRE Global Investors. CBRE GIP delivers investment solutions customized for clients’ individual risk and return objectives by constructing portfolios using private funds, secondaries, co-investments and joint ventures, partnering with leading operators and fund managers. Strategies cover the risk spectrum from core to enhanced, can be global or regional in nature, and use a variety of investment vehicles on clients’ preference. CBRE GIP manages over $22.8 billion of AuM, as at 30 June 2018. CBRE GIP has a team of 81 professionals operating from offices in London (HQ), Amsterdam, Luxemburg, Boston, Singapore and Sydney.
How to apply?
Are you the candidate that we are looking for? Would you like to be part of our organisation? Please apply via the button below. Please send your CV and a short motivational letter. In case you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our corporate recruiter Mariëlle Loenen (0031-650005900).
- 1-2 jaar
- 2-5 jaar