Senior Financial Analyst HR
About the role
As a Senior Financial Analyst HR you will work in an ambitious and growing environment, CBRE Global Investors (CBRE GI) is one of the leading Real Estate Investment managers in the world. Within CBRE GI you will be working for the Corporate Finance department (FP&A) which is responsible for the financial control of all HR aspects of European countries and advises our European Management Board. As part of this role you will work closely together with the HR department as well as local country CFOs. As a Senior Financial Analyst HR you will support the strategic decision making processes from an organization point of view (capacity allocation throughout EMEA). Within this high performance environment you will be challenged to look beyond the numbers and figures and you are expected to give your own input on several subjects. This role is a consequence of a centralization process of the CE finance functions within our organization which is currently progressing. Besides monthly reporting cycles, you will be involved in the periodic budgeting and continued forecasting processes.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• You will be a sparring partner for the Corporate Finance department and Director Corporate Finance / CFO;
• You will have full ownership of all personnel related lines in both P&L and B/S;
• You will be responsible for the support and improvement of the periodic HR budgeting and annual forecasting processes of European activities, including payroll and labor allocation to units within the firm;
• You will support strategic decision making by creating diverse business analysis regarding HR and Investment Management activities;
• In collaboration with other financial analysts you will review country reporting within the EMEA region;
• You will report directly to US headquarters and will be part of monthly international calls;
• You will have a coordinating role in managing the co-investment process, including movements related to these co-investments (capital distributions and contributions).
• Minimum of 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in financial controlling (FP&A) in combination with HR processes;
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
• Proven communication skills in English and preferably Dutch as well;
• Strong Excel knowledge;
• Experience in the use of financial and HR ERP systems (preferably PeopleSoft) as well as reporting systems (preferably TM1)
• You can deal with multiple deadlines and moment of peaks in your workload, you are highly motivated, a strong team-player and pro-active.
About the team / department
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
How to apply?
Are you the candidate that we are looking for and would you like to be part of our organisation? Apply via the button below (please add a cover letter). Any questions? Feel free to contact our Recruiter Mariëlle Loenen, she will answer your questions via Marielle.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031-6 5000 5900