Senior Associate Corporate Development
About the role
We are looking for a (senior) associate to strengthen our EMEA Corporate Development team.
EMEA Corporate Development is instrumental in setting the EMEA business strategy and the execution thereof. The expert team takes up special projects and ad-hoc assignments on behalf of EMEA executive leadership, covering commercial as well as operations related projects:
- New product launches and product (re)structurings
- Organisational development and regulatory affairs
The (senior) associate will drive and manage a combination of projects across these areas in close collaboration with fund management and / or senior leadership.
- Graduated higher vocational training or university, preferably having a financial and/or technical background
- Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience in real estate in a similar position or as (management) consultant
- Thorough knowledge of real estate investment management business
- Strong project management skills
- International experience
- Ambitious and result driven
- Client focused
- Strong communicator and listener
- Team player who knows how to steer a team and get things done
- Strong analytical and stakeholder analysis skills
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize responsibilities and to handle multiple deadlines
- Fluent in English, preferably fluent in one other European language
- Flexible work attitude
- Proven ability to work as part of a team in an international, matrix environment
- Willingness to travel and willingness to be located in the Netherlands
About the EMEA Corporate Development team
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Development EMEA, this role will sit in the corporate development team with team members in Amsterdam Schiphol (director, associates, analyst). This role will give you the opportunity to work closely together with EMEA senior leadership (CEO/CIO, COO and CFO) in a fast-paced, global organization and industry.
About CBRE Global Investors
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
How to apply?