RFP Specialist - Commercial Real Estate Investment
About the role
• Create an internal/external schedule and calendar for requests based on an internal meeting and finalised after the kick-off call
• Put the document into the RFP template
• Identify team responsibilities/roles by highlighting questions in their assigned team colours (i.e., Legal – red, IR – green, etc.)
• Work with RFP Writer in inserting boilerplate language or previously used language into document
• Review drafts for typos, formatting, consistency
• Assist RFP Writer(s) with other aspects of process as needed
• Final formatting check before submitting document
• Responsible for production of document when needed working with RFP Writer(s)
• Assist the RFP Writer(s) in updating databases and data entry into the web portals each quarter and providing any assistance with Qvidian
• Coordinate print production
• This is an entry level job, you can be junior and straight out of university (it doesn’t mind what degree). Most important thing for this role is attitude and work ethic.
• We are looking for someone who will get involved in anything and work hard with a positive, confident attitude who gets on well with lots of different people.
• Excellent writing ability
• Excellent Word skills, including formatting required
• Fluency in English, Dutch would be an advantage
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Prior Real Estate experience would be great, but it’s not a knock-out criterium for this role
About the team
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do. We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
How to apply?
Are you the candidate that we are looking for and would you like to be part of our organisation? Apply via the button below. Any questions? Feel free to contact our Recruiter Mariëlle Loenen, she will answer your questions via Marielle.firstname.lastname@example.org or 00316- 5000 5900
- < 1 jaar