Reporting specialist / (Senior) Financial Accountant
About the role
In this role you will be working in a dynamic international environment within the EMEA Corporate Finance Accounting department. This department manages various entities across 12 countries, and approximately 30 Dutch entities including 2 audited Dutch entities of which 1 Dutch regulated entity. The financial accountant will report to the Manager accounting and control.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for accounting and reporting of (Dutch) corporate entities, including monthly closing process, review and verifying the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records
- Prepares key balance sheet reconciliations as well SOx reports and reviews those done by others
- Review periodically tax compliant in cooperation with the internal tax advisor
- Work closely with the FP&A staf members to ensure high quality of reporting
- Prepare documentation for statutory audits of these entities
- Point of contact with internal and external auditors of the corporate entities
- Compile statutory accounts of the Dutch entities
- Prepare Dutch tax and other statutory filling (including Chamber of Commerce as well as DNB) documents as well as ensure timely filing
- Involved in global reporting processes and projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
What do you have to offer us?
- Bachelor’s/master degree in Accounting
- Preference for a charted accountant title
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch GAAP (BW2 / RJ)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Strong organizational and analytical skills as well affinity with complex IT/ERP systems
- Experience with Caseware Workingpapers is a pre
- > 5 years relevant working experience, preferable in a mixed audit and compilation environment
- Team player, pro-active and accurate
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
Further information and application
Are you the candidate that we are looking for and would you like to be part of our organisation? Apply via the button below. Please add your cv and a motivation letter. Any questions? Feel free to contact our Recruiter Mariëlle Loenen, she will answer your questions via email@example.com or +31 6 5000 5900