About the role
We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our Dutch team. In this role you will provide advice and tactical and operational support to the Fund Management teams of the CBRE Global Investors Dutch Funds and to the local Dutch management team which are responsible for the corporate organisation in the Netherlands. You will be their strategic adviser and provide tactical and operational support and help to foster the further growth of the Dutch platform.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare fund policies and internal reporting (Investment policy, Portfolio Performance Reviews, etc.), advisory/supervisory boards and investor meeting presentations of the Funds;
- Advise the Dutch Management team on various tactical items and take care of the execution and monitoring;
- Prepare internal reporting (country updates, corporate meetings, financial updates);
- Organize NL team meetings (including presentations);
- Initiate and deliver on employee engagement initiatives;
- Lead project teams on business development such as ESG, innovation, technology, circularity, etc.;
What do you have to offer us?
- You have finished a master’s degree preferably in the field of Financial Management, Finance & Investments, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Management;
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of working experience within a corporate environment in an advisory / business development or corporate secretary role;
- Experience within the real estate (investment) industry is an advantage;
- You are highly ambitious, always strive for the best results and like to work with and for demanding stakeholders;
- You are a team player and used to work with colleagues from different disciplines in non-hierarchical relationships;
- You have proven experience with project-based work and strategy development;
- You are a strong communicator, have great organisational and analytical skills and know how to prioritise your workload;
- You are a native Dutch speaker but also fluent in English.
About the team / department
You will be working closely with the complete Dutch Management team, consisting of the Managing Director NL, the Fund Managers, the Head of Transactions NL/EMEA and the CFO Dutch Funds. You will be reporting to the Managing Director NL.
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
How to apply?
Are you the candidate that we are looking for and would you like to be part of our organisation? Apply via the button below. Any questions? Feel free to contact our Recruiter Mariëlle Loenen, she will answer your questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 5000 5900.