About the role
Would you like to work for one of the leading and most prestigious Real Estate Investment managers in the world? We have a great opportunity to join our Corporate Finance team in the Netherlands! As a Financial Analyst you will work in an ambitious and growing environment. Within CBRE Global Investors you will be working for the Corporate Finance department that is responsible for the financial control of all European countries and advising the European Management Board. In the role of Financial Analyst you will support in strategic decision making both business as financial based. Within our high performance environment you will challenged to look beyond the figures and we really value your input and vision. Besides monthly reporting you will work on the periodic budgeting and continues forecasting processes.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Sparring partner for the Corporate finance department and Director Corporate Finance/CFO;
- You will be responsible to support and improve the periodically budgeting and annual forecasting processes;
- Support strategic decision making by creating a wide range of business analyses (i.e. M&A activities);
- You will be responsible for the periodic financial reporting of our European activities;
- In collaboration with the other financial analyst you will review the country reporting within the EMEA region;
- You will report directly to the US headquarters and will participate in the monthly international calls;
- You will be responsible for the financial analysis of the divisions performance;
- You will get the possibility to improve the periodically budgeting and annual forecasting processes;
What do you have to offer us?
- Academic degree in Business Economics or Financial Management;
- Around 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in finance;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Proven communication skills in English and preferably fluent in Dutch;
- Strong Excel knowledge;
- Ambitious, team player, pro-active and accurate
About the department
You will be part of the Corporate Finance team at Schiphol which consists of an accounting department (8 FTEs) and a FP&A department (5 FTEs) with in total 14 FTEs. These departments within Corporate Finance work closely together. You will report to the manager of the FP&A department.
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do.We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
Further information / application
Are you the candidate that we are looking for and would you like to be part of our organisation? Apply via the button below, please add your cv and a cover letter. Any questions? Feel free to contact our Recruiter Mariëlle Loenen, she will answer your questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 65000 5900.