Compliance Officer (Continental Europe)
About the role
We are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Officer to join our EMEA legal team. You will work closely together with the wider EMEA Legal, Finance and Operational Risk Teams. You will report to the Head of Compliance (Continental Europe). You will be based at the CBRE Global Investors European HQ at Schiphol, The Netherlands.
- Be a senior member of the Regulatory Compliance function for CBRE Global Investors in Continental Europe, consisting of three additional dedicated colleagues based in The Netherlands and Luxembourg, with additional support from members of the EMEA Legal team;
- Act as a sparring partner and adviser to senior Corporate and Fund management teams in Europe on all Compliance related matters;
- Assist in designing, implementing, and monitoring compliance with, Company policies (including but not limited to Red Book, AML, CFT, Code of Business Conduct, Anti-Corruption);
- Review investment and Fund or program structuring proposals for compliance with AIFMD and other regulations and company policies prior to submission to European Investment Committee and other management bodies;
- Monitor and educate the Business on developments in the regulatory compliance area.
What do you have to offer us?
- University Master’s degree or equivalent. Legal qualification preferred;
- At least 3 years professional working experience in the regulatory compliance area most of it gained within a leading institution in the financial services industry;
- Experience gained in an AIFMD and MIFID II regulated real estate (or other asset class) investment management environment;
- Experience dealing with regulators such as AFM (Netherlands) and CSSF (Luxembourg);
- Highly professional, confident, pro-active and open-minded
- Fluent in English, Dutch preferred
- Experience in implementing of new regulations and monitoring of compliance
- Self-reliant, a team player, also able to work autonomously
- Eager to take on responsibilities and new challenges; ability to interact efficiently with Business and with other functions
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
More information / how to apply?
Are you the candidate that we are looking for and would you like to be part of our organisation? Apply via the button below. Please add your cv and a cover letter. Any questions? Feel free to contact our Recruiter Mariëlle Loenen, she will answer your questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 5000 5900.
- 2-5 jaar