Analyst / Associate Strategy & Research
About the role
For our Strategy and Research team, we are currently looking for an Analyst / Associate. This role is part of the Global Strategy and Research team which is based at the WTC Schiphol office in the Netherlands.
The tasks of the Research Analyst / Associate consist of:
- Assist in in the creation of a global house view in which we assess 300+ real estate markets in terms of expected performance and risk
- Support in the creation of client presentation decks and slides for various investment programs on aspects related to our house view and to our investment research
- Contribute to answers to ad-hoc quantitative research questions from investment programs, clients and prospective clients
- Track developments in global real estate markets and other real assets such as infrastructure
- Find the best data series for our analyses; update and create (Excel) data tools
- Assist the Global Information Center in requests for data
- Contribute to white papers anchored on quantitative research related to global investments
What do you have to offer us?
For this position the following requirements apply:
- You have an academic degree in real estate finance, finance, business administration/economics, econometrics or economics, or other relevant degrees
- Affinity with real estate
- You have very strong analytical and quantitative skills
- You have very strong MS Excel skills; an Excel test will be part of the job interview
- Ideally you have experience with econometrics software
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills
- You are a team player with a flexible attitude; you are accurate, communicative and pragmatic
- The international environment requires excellent oral en writing skills in English
About the team / department
You will be part of the Strategy & Research team at Schiphol. This team, consisting of an investment researcher, information specialists and an intern, is growing. You will be reporting to the Head of Global Quantitative Strategy & Research. It is a multi-national team and we welcome the diversity this brings.
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
How to apply?
Are you the candidate that we are looking for? Would you like to be part of our organisation?
Please apply via the button below with your cv and a cover letter. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Corporate Recruiter Mariëlle Loenen (email@example.com / +31 650005900).